Polyester strapping is currently the most popular new environmentally friendly packaging material that replaces steel straps globally.
Polyester strapping can reduce indentation at the unprotected package corners.
It is weather resistant and much safer than steel strapping.
PET strapping does not rust and stain products when exposed to the elements.
It offers high tensile strengths at a fraction of the cost of steel strapping.
(1) Strong tensile strength has the tensile strength like steel strapping. Green PET strap also has ductility that can resist impact, which can ensure the transportation safety of the product.
(2) The elongation is slight, and the stretching is only one-sixth of the polypropylene strapping, which can maintain the tension for a long time.
(3) Strong temperature resistance, with a melting point of 260 degrees, can remain unchanged between -110℃~120℃ for a long time and has good dimensional stability.
(4) The safety is good, there is no risk of rusting the steel strapping and polluting the bundle objects, and the color is bright and can be discerned.
(5) Good economic benefits. The length of 1 ton of PET strap is equivalent to 6 tons of steel strapping, and the unit price per meter is more than 40% lower than that of steel strapping, which can reduce the cost for users.