1. Use an automatic strapping machine to cross-tie the cords with strapping to ensure that the cords will not unravel.
2. Shrink wrap with Shrink Bundling Machine.
3. Transfer the coil to the second Shrink Bundling Machine through the conveyor belt.
4. Controlled by PLC, three packs of coils form a group, and the robot arm pushes the coils into Shrink Bundling Machine.
5. Six packs form one large unit, Shrink wrap with Shrink Bundling Machine.
6. Polyethylene shrink film is required for shrink wrapping due to the heavy weight of the combined wrapping coil.
Below is a video of testing the device before shipping: